Pat joined Lassus Wherley in January, 1997 as a Senior Tax Advisor focusing on the preparation of tax returns for individuals, and estates and trusts. Pat works with both the investment management and financial planning teams in tax and estate planning.
Pat began her career in 1982 at the former Peat, Marwick, and Mitchell, now known as KPMG, in New York City serving as Senior Accountant in the audit department until 1984. She gained client exposure in commercial banking, manufacturing, retail, and brokerage. Pat's responsibilities included analyzing financial statements, which included SEC regulatory exposure.
From 1985-1987 Pat worked at Levinson, Schwartz & Co. in Livingston, NJ as a Senior Accountant responsible for providing financial services to a client base represented by real estate, manufacturing and retail.
From 1987 to 1989 Pat was employed by The Genlyte Group in Secaucus, NJ as a Financial Analyst. Pat's responsibilities included the coordination of the weekly and monthly forecasts, the annual budgets, the analysis of capital appropriations, and acquisitions.
Pat worked at the Women's Resource Center in Summit, NJ from 1991 to 1997 where she was responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements, payroll and quarterly reports.
Pat worked as an accountant at the Suburban Community Music Center in New Providence, NJ from 1993 to 1999.
- 2017 Best 50 Women in Business in New Jersey
- 2017-2019 Five Star Investment Professional
- 2016 Five Star Financial Services Professional
- Multiyear (2014-2015) Five Star Certified Public Accountant
- Montclair State University Graduate School (2003 to 2004)
- Master of Business Administration, Rutgers University (1986)
- Bachelor of Science, Montclair State University (1982)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (2017)
- Certified Public Accountant (1984)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants