Jodi A. Cirignano
Senior Wealth Planner
Jodi joined Lassus Wherley in April 2016 as a Senior Financial Planner. She is responsible for the development of financial plans to help individuals and families take control of their financial future and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having a well-designed and thoughtful approach for managing their wealth and accomplishing their goals.
Jodi advises a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, private business owners and professionals. She specializes in advising corporate executives on optimizing the benefits of their stock-related awards, reviewing deferred compensation elections, managing concentrated positions and developing asset allocations consistent with their goals and overall balance sheet. She also focuses on working with retired individuals and those approaching retirement to help address key questions such as: Do I have enough assets and income to sustain my desired lifestyle when I’m no longer working? When is the optimal time to claim Social Security benefits? How do I best meet my cash needs during retirement? What are some of the strategies available for creating a family legacy? What about a charitable legacy?
Jodi is a member of the financial planning and investment committees.
Prior to rejoining the LWA team, Jodi was a Wealth Advisor with JPMorgan Private Bank
Prior to JPMorgan, Jodi worked with Lassus Wherley as a Financial Planner, and prior to that, she worked with Ernst & Young.
- 2017 and 2019 Five Star Wealth Manager
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Political Science, Colgate University, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (2002)
- Certified Public Accountant (2004)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Association of New Jersey
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants