I. Lisa McKnight
Senior Wealth Planner
Lisa joined Lassus Wherley in December, 2006 as a Financial Planner. In 2016, Lisa was promoted to Senior Financial Planner. She is responsible for the development of financial plans for high net worth clients, conducting the financial planning committee, is a member of the investment committee, and coordinates special projects in the firm.
Her planning tasks involve gathering relevant financial information, setting life goals, examining current financial strategy and devising plans which will help clients accomplish their financial goals.
Her investment management role consists of devising and implementing an investment strategy and determining a balance between risk and return. She constructs an overall asset allocation and makes specific investment recommendations.
Lisa works closely with clients on all financial matters.
From January 1996 to September of 2004 Lisa held the position of Senior Credit Analyst in the Equipment Finance Group of Citigroup's CitiCapital Commercial Corporation in Edison New Jersey. In that capacity she analyzed and evaluated lease and loan applications ranging up to low 7 figures and held an approval level of authority to $750K.
She performed financial statement analysis annotated with commentary, conducted credit checks and collateral evaluations, and researched debtor/guarantor history, and industry trends across a diverse customer base.
From 1993 to 1996 Lisa was a Credit Manager with AT&T Credit Corporation in Parsippany, New Jersey. From 1988 to 1993 she was an Industry Analyst with Dun & Bradstreet in Murray Hill, NJ.
- Multiyear (2016-2019) Five Star Wealth Manager
- Financial Planning Certificate Program, Fairleigh Dickinson University (2005)
- Master of Business Administration, with Honors, Fairleigh Dickinson University (1996)
- Bachelor of Science, Seton Hall University (1988)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (2007)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors) New York Metro Study Group
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Association of New Jersey