We will always…
- Have a sincere concern for our clients.
- Take the time to learn what is important to clients.
- Respect our clients’ perceptions of their needs and wants.
- Take the time to research issues and find answers.
- Operate in our clients’ best interests.
- Strive to educate our clients so that they understand choices and decisions.
- Own up to mistakes and make good on errors.
We will never…
- Breach client confidentiality.
- Ignore a client request.
- Provide financial advice without an understanding of the clients’ circumstances.
- Sell products, or derive compensation which will bias our decisions.
- Compromise our principles to keep a client.