- Are individuals, couples, families, pension and profit sharing plans, trusts, estates, and charitable organizations.
- Understand the value of independent, unbiased financial and investment advice.
- Are interested in an investment advisory relationship that is built on a solid foundation of their long-term financial plan.
- Appreciate and are willing to pay for high-touch client service.
- Want the counsel of a “team of specialists” for financial advice.
- Realize that establishing a long-term relationship is the best way to meet their financial goals.
- Are seeking the peace of mind that comes with a secure financial future, rather than on investment results from quarter to quarter.
- Want to work with financial advisors who are friendly, welcoming, and informal—yet highly professional.
- Are genuinely nice people who treat all our employees with respect and with whom we enjoy working.
- Share our values.
Lassus Wherley provides investment services and guidance on cash flow and fund development to a select number of not-for-profit organizations in New Jersey and Florida. These organizations have sought our assistance because the leaders of our firm have demonstrated a deep commitment to community service and a thorough understanding of the unique needs of not-for-profit organizations.
Some of the organizations we currently serve are: a local church; a human-service organization that provides a wide variety of educational, recreational, and social programs; a local chapter of a network that helps children in foster care; and an organization that accredits state home care agencies.
Each of the firm's principals, most notably co-founders Clare Wherley and Diahann Lassus, have served on numerous local, regional and national boards. Often, our involvement with not-for-profit organizations extends from our pro bono work, particularly for groups that provide support and services to women and children. Our experience as board members and advocates gives us value-added expertise and experience that few investment advisors can match.
If you are a board member or staff member of a not-for-profit organization that would like to discuss your current financial situation and your goals for the future, please contact us to schedule an initial meeting.